Tejon Ranch Group Pig Hunt

Discussion in 'Hunting Partner - Finder/Hook up' started by RMP, Jun 27, 2017.

1. RMP

RMP New Member

Hi all,

My name is Rich and I am posting this to gauge interest in a semi-guided hunt at Tejon Ranch.

We need a group of 8 and the cost breaks down to $750 per hunter for a 3-day hunt. This includes lodging at the ranch and meals.

I spoke with a representative at Tejon and was told that they can accommodate a mixed group of rifle and archery hunters. I would like to schedule the hunt for sometime between September and December, but we can nail down a specific date that works for everyone if there is enough interest.

The website that gives some details regarding the hunt is here: http://hunt.tejonranch.com/group-pig-hunts/

Please post to this thread if you'd like to be added to the list as a rifle or archery hunter.

1. RMP - archery
    2. Nicholas909 - rifle
    3. Nicholas909 +1 - rifle
    4. TheDude2016 - rifle

#1 RMP, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 3:33 PM
  2. Nicholas909

Nicholas909 Suns out, Guns Out

I'm in plus 1, both rifle. Depending on date. That's smack dap in the middle deer season

3. RMP

RMP New Member

Thanks Nicholas, if the overlap with deer season gets to be an issue I don't mind waiting until after December. Just wanted to see if there was enough interest before settling on a date

4. Thedude2016

Thedude2016 New Member

Im down for December, Ill be getting my Mossberg slug gun by then.------

5. RMP

RMP New Member

Thanks, I'll add you to the list

6. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

That ranch has been pounded by the drought so the longer you wait the more pigs on the ground to hunt.

Weather & wet roads can kill your hunt, and knowing that ranch is the learning curve. It will help if someone in your party knows the ranch it's hard to semi guild 8 guys with 2-3 guides and their maps suck when your on your own.

Good luck

RMP likes this.