Thanks Fine Firearms

tonyjohnson619

Dec 13, 2014
Like the title says thanks for the awesome customer support!! I went in yesterday and walked out the new owner of 2 Ruger American's, one in .270 and one in .22lr. Got the 22 for plinking and having a bolt 22 for my lil cousins to shoot and the .270 is a new Hunting riffle for me.

That's awesome! I bought my son a Savage Rascal .22 from Fine Fire Arms last week. My son can wait to pick it up on Wednseday. The guys are great down there.

Sounds like fun times ahead for you guys. Fine Firearms really adds tremendous value to the purchase with great follow up care and service.

Picked up my wives 20ga semi auto yesterday. It is my second gun from FFA in the past few months. There is something to be said about a place that makes an effort to know your name. Top notch gun shop.

I'm headed in this week to look at some Tikka's to go with my new Leopold scope I got from this forum. I've heard only great things about FFA and can't wait to give them my business.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu