The bay gave up some monsters last night

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Random and I fished the bay last night for some Monster rays. Random set the pace with the first ray. A giant Stingray. I followed that up with a beast of a Batray, followed by a great Butterflyray. As you can see we are kind of struggling to hold these 90 plus pound fish up for the pictures. Great night on the water.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 55
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 52
Always wanted to do that. Do you guys just cruise the shallows looking? Great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Darryl!

I know how hard they are to land with rod & reel.....Can't imagine with bow gear.... :-\

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu