The buck that got away !

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
This guy would not of taken the prize but looking back I should have taken him home.

I was once told by a wise and successful hunter, "Don't ever pass up an animal on the first day that you're willing to shoot on the last day."

But if your goal was something bigger than that, you've got some serious willpower!

CMPeterson said:
While you are kicking yourself go ahead and throw an extra kick in from me!!!!! Holy smokes can you say FOCUSED on the prize.
Lol

Can't see the vid on tapatalk have to wait and get on computer. I filled my tag open zone tag this weekend and well post a story when I get a chance to use the computer.

g791 said:
Can't see the vid on tapatalk have to wait and get on computer. I filled my tag open zone tag this weekend and well post a story when I get a chance to use the computer.

Get him with your bow???

TaftHunter said:
g791 said:

Get him with your bow???
Yes!

Awesome! Congrats. Clock is still ticking for me in A22. Trying to figure out how to get back out at least one more time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu