This year's pack

Eberlestock mainframe and transformer.

I have it and it’s really nice. Listen to Ridge2Ridge outdoors podcast and I talk about it in our episode with Tony from @HuntShootDrag. The episode should drop this weekend

I love it

Reactions: Goyaałé
That's a nice one. Have you carried it much yet? How does it feel?
I haven't had much of a chance to tale it out yet. Just got it last weekend, but i did put my 40 lbs daughter on the shelf and strapped her in. I walkwd around house and it didnt seem like i had 40 lbs on the frame. Im excited to take it on a steep hike with 40 lbs o. The frame.

I have it and it’s really nice. Listen to Ridge2Ridge outdoors podcast and I talk about it in our episode with Tony from @HuntShootDrag. The episode should drop this weekend

I love it
Ill tune in to the podcast for sure man.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu