Thompson Center Triumph Muzzleloader ***PRICE DROP***with powder and bullets

Trigger

Nov 12, 2013
Selling Thompson Center Muzzleloader with upgraded iron sights, bullets and powder for $325. OBO. The gun has the Weather Shield finish; very lightly used; in the field for only two days of its life. It includes: 777 magnum and non magnum pellets, Williams adjustable rear peep sight and Lyman front globe with numerous interchangeable globe inserts. This gun is already sighted in! I harvested a California Fort Hunter Ligget Tule Bull Elk with it and don't expect to be get another tag this lifetime.

No FFL required. Take a look at photos.

Attachments

• Thompson Center Triumph.jpg
    Thompson Center Triumph.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Williams adjustable peep.jpg
    Williams adjustable peep.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Lyman globe.jpg
    Lyman globe.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 53
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 56
  • powerbelt bullets.jpg
    powerbelt bullets.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
That's a good gun for the right price. They don't make 'em anymore. If I didn't have my Omega...

If this is avaliable I wouldn’t mind checking it out. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu