Thumper and friends

them wabbits look big compared to the lil one I see down here in the valley.. good job on the kills..

Very nice. The one on the far left looks massive! is that from the camera angle or was it a beast? Similar to catching a fish and ensuring you extend your arm the WHOLE WAY out to make it look bigger in the picture :)!

8SteelTown said:
Very nice. The one on the far left looks massive! is that from the camera angle or was it a beast? Similar to catching a fish and ensuring you extend your arm the WHOLE WAY out to make it look bigger in the picture :)!
Haha outdoorsmen always need some good camera tricks to bring their tall tales to life. But yea I was pleasantly surprised how fat and healthy these guys were. I never hunted hot weather wabbits because I thought they'd be scrawny mangy and filled with nasty bits. Livers were clean and not one warble on em.

HAHAHA... thank god for no nasty critters on them. Definitely some good eats! post up the meal pics when you're done! Going out tomorrow morning up by me. Hope I find a gordo like yours!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu