Tired of walking around the wilderness with loaded guns

DrVino

Hi all.

I live in the Pasadena area. My most easily accessible hunting areas are Frazier Park and the SouthEastern corner of San Bernardino County.

I've had a license now for 3 years but time and experience limitations have kept me from developing as a hunter.

Are there any people in my area with an interest in pairing up with one or two more people to make joint excursions, learn together and just have the added motivation of not letting down the other people in the group down as a way to get them out of the house and into the field?
I know I would like the company and the added motivation.

Anyone?....
Anyone?....

Welcome to the site. What do you hunt? What are you interested in hunting? It all take much work. The angeles forrest is your back yard. Very steep but I've seen some huge bucks come out as a result of the hard hunting. Ask around. Get out. I've hunted everything in the frasier park los padres. Even last season with as bad as it been I got quail rabbit bob cats and everything else. It even had pig if you get out far enough.

Welcome to the forum DrV. You may want to consider hunting with a guide if you want to develop quickly, and can afford it of course. It's a great investment. Make sure you are in good shape, and let them work. If you pay attention and ask questions, good guides appreciate it and will answer you plainly. Working with Neil (GSGS), and with guides in CO and my buddies in WY, I've picked up a lot of understanding.

welcome to the forum.. hunting is hard, most of my buddies also call it "hiking with rifles" I enjoy the outdoors so no matter what I'm happy and if we bag something that's just extra ;). keep at it and hanging around these forums helps, start using the search button and learn from the awesome hunters on here.. good luck and post up pics we love pics

Welcome to the SCH website & forum DrVino. Enjoy!

Back