Today's Lunch...

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
elkhamburgers_08Small.jpg elkhamburgers_09Small.jpg elkhamburgers_07Small.jpg elkhamburgers_03Small.jpg elkhamburgers_02Small.jpg Santiago and I had lunch at the office today. We made Blue Cheese stuffed Chipotle Elk Burgers. They were off the chain! Condiments included:
Lettuce, tomato, pickles, grilled sweet onions and grilled Anaheim Chili Peppers.

OMG that was a great-great meal...YOU GUYS MISSED IT! Over the top John; you are a great cook no question asked. Can we make more tomorrow after the gun show? ;D I had a great time today and I can't wait to show our hunting fellows what we are building for all of them behind the scenes....Surprise surprise!! MMMMMM thanks for lunch bro.

Thanks for the props Santiago; it was my pleasure. Tomorrow will be Chicken fried elk steak with gravy. A real heart stopper! ::)

Where the heck is "The office" and is it open to the public? I have more food envy over your dang recipe posts than I do over people's successful hunt posts.......

And so was the elk hunt that produced the elk burgers! ;)

looks yummy John! But, wheres the usual pix of the newcastle's? Oh, i know, u cant drink at the office ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p

Back