**TONIGHT!** NWTF monthly meeting 3-26-24

180ls1

Nov 2, 2020
Poway
Member or not, come get the latest buzz, scouting reports, share stories and hear about the youth hunts @ the Hamburger Factory in Poway at 6:30 although most show closer to 6.

Turkey season is right around the corner!

See you there....Still henned up, but there's a bunch that aren't and looking for love.........:heart::heart::heart:

Rain, rain, go away.... :joy:

IMG_3850 (1).JPG

The inspiration for the new NWTF logo?....... :joy:

View attachment 61610
Steve I love this!! Lots of TRUTH in that pic man!! These last few seasons have sucked Choad for the weather on opener. I'm trying my best with some light chanting and rolling of the chicken bones to make it go away...old Cherokee secret ..have fun tonight fellas. And rain or shine..get after um this weekend guys ..they gotta come outta the tree at some point ..be there!!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu