Took a Break from Turkey Hunting

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
I've been going out turkey hunting most every day.....Well, I got a call from fellow SCH'er, Mud Pigeon (Jeff) yesterday and he invited me to go bass fishing today....Good decision....Bass bite wasn't red hot, but pretty consistent.....And with the exception of a couple of "rats", the fish were all between 3-5 lbs.

Jeff, thanks for the invite, It's always a pleasure fishing on your beautiful Ranger and watching a great fisherman at work.

ps......All fish were released unharmed......;)

.003.JPG 012.JPG 017.JPG020.JPG

Reactions: msailor
That is awesome Steve! Good fishing Jeff too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fun day. I am burnt on Turkey for bit. Gonna take this weekend off and surf with the boys. Next weekend I will be back at it up in Paso Robles.

I've been going out turkey hunting most every day.....Well, I got a call from fellow SCH'er, Mud Pigeon (Jeff) yesterday and he invited me to go bass fishing today....Good decision....Bass bite wasn't red hot, but pretty consistent.....And with the exception of a couple of "rats", the fish were all between 3-5 lbs.

Jeff, thanks for the invite, It's always a pleasure fishing on your beautiful Ranger and watching a great fisherman at work.

ps......All fish were released unharmed......;)

.View attachment 29962 View attachment 29963 View attachment 29964View attachment 29965
Always fun Steve let's do it again soon.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu