Trail cameras

I have been very impressed with my Browning Strike Forces, best camera in that price range I have come across. These "command ops" seem to be a lower model, but at $50... I might just pick up a few :) (If it's half as good as the strike force, It will blow away any other camera in the $50 price range)

Looks like the image processor may be slow. The reviews suggest that you can't use the max resolution (10MP) if you want clear photos. I guess it may depend what you're looking for, but this mode doesn't seem to meet Browning's usual high standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jjayson54321
I keep going back and fourth what I'm waiting to see is if Arizona is going to ban cameras on water which I think will lead to a lot of them going up for sale at half the price of New but twice the quality I would be willing to buy some at

I've had good luck buying returned trail cameras from Amazon Warehouse ('used'). Price is typically 40% off because they have been purchased and returned. If there is an issue with the camera then it can be easily/free returned to Amazon, so there isn't any risk that the trail cameras are defective.

If they are returned doesn't that mean something was or is wrong with them ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu