TRASH

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
I live in Jamul and I am always cleaning up trash from kids shooting. I fail to understand why people trash everything. And we wonder why everything gets closed down

.IMG_0281.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly it is passed on from generation to generation. If they were raised the way I am raising my boys they would not do that. My kids always bring home more than they shoot. It's the same guys that dont put their carts away at the grocery store, throw gum on the sidewalk etc. People only think about themselves. Very sad. Worst of all that looks like oil on the ground that is a great way to get the left even more angry.

Ranger Funk use to carry a rake with him and make people rake up their clays out in the Otay area. I think he retired last year.

Reactions: Bonejour
Sadly folks who own and discharge firearms and sportsmen are two different tribes and the firearms owners who are not outdoorsfolks in many cases just don't get it or care. If you look over all the posts on this site it's easy too see that the vast majority of us are dedicated to the environment and it's well being. we've all been witness to this crap

Second that. The area near Gorman where I go keeps getting worse. I can't keep up with it and it pisses me off. I went just last week and a buttload of shotgun shells all over the place. They even made a makeshift firepit. I have also found live rounds that someone forgot, .223's. What do I do with them cus my friend wont take the chance putting them through his rifle and I don't own one chambered in that round.

THIS STUFF PISSES ME OF.
When I take my girls out, and friends, I tell them to leave it cleaner then it was when we started.
Its not difficult to clean up after yourself.

THIS STUFF PISSES ME OF.
When I take my girls out, and friends, I tell them to leave it cleaner then it was when we started.
Its not difficult to clean up after yourself.

Thank you for teaching them. I respect everyone on this site. I too teach anyone who accompanies me and is new.

"Leave no trace". It's not that hard. Just honor the space and do your best to leave it as you found it, or better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu