Trophy Euro Mounts

skinnyjimmy

Mar 9, 2013
Those of you wanting a quailty euro mount hit me up.
Id be happy to help you transform your big game harvest into a nice trophy mount

.20171130_180217.jpg 20171201_213435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ocurtis
Are these the plastic euros that you mount antlers on? If so they look sweet if not they look sweet also.

Its a three part process once I remove media (meat & brain).
The final product turnaround takes me a few days. The results are nice.
Very white.

Reactions: TRICER
Those of you wanting a quailty euro mount hit me up.
Id be happy to help you transform your big game harvest into a nice trophy mount

.View attachment 33839 View attachment 33840
I picked up my double mount today from SkinnyJimmy. All I can say is it is “badass”! Couldn’t have asked for a better way to capture an awesome hunt with my Dad. SkinnyJimmy also does awesome full turkey cape with the tail fan and wing spread that looks great on the wall. Thanks SkinnyJimmy!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu