Trout Bowl

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well I gave the boys two options this afternoon. #1 Go to grandad and watch the Super Bowl #2 Go trout fishing at Cuyamaca. We got there around 3:30 and my son had the bigger fish within 5 minutes. After that I thought it was game on. Well 2 hours later right before we packed up he landed one more. All and all another great day with my boys. Tuesday night they get to cook us their catch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
Lungpopper said:
The second pic looks like they have a new plan brewing.

I need to find you the picture from last summer where the small one hooked the big one through the brim of his nose. It won't past the barn with a meal worm on it. He bled like crazy but definitely one of those brother stories they will never forget.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu