Truffle Hunting

I would like to get into mushroom harvesting I don’t think we live in the right area for it though. I think up north and in the Sierras there are a lot mushrooms. There are a lot of good books on it and ways to test mushrooms. Look in burn areas if you use your ONX it has a burn feature last years burns should produce mushrooms.

I like that your avatar is Tommy Chong and you are posting about shrooms.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I would like to get into mushroom harvesting I don’t think we live in the right area for it though. I think up north and in the Sierras there are a lot mushrooms. There are a lot of good books on it and ways to test mushrooms. Look in burn areas if you use your ONX it has a burn feature last years burns should produce mushrooms.

I like that your avatar is Tommy Chong and you are posting about shrooms.

Truffle - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffle
A truffle is the fruiting body of a subterranean Ascomycete fungus, predominantly one of the many species of the genus Tuber. Truffles are ectomycorrhizal fungi and are therefore usually found in close association with tree roots. Spore dispersal is accomplished through fungivores, animals that eat fungi.

I would but my labs would find them and eat them. That is what labs do. Always looking for their next meal. The true Hobbits of the dog world.

John

I love my two girls but they are true chow hounds. Hope you are doing well Trig.

John

Upon hunting. I saw this so-called San Pedro Cactus.Have you heard the San Pedro Cactus? It looks new to me and I check this article https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/trichocereus-pachanoi/san-pedro-cactus-effects/ about it and it is used as traditional medicine, veterinary uses, spiritual healing, religious divination, and ornamental purposes. And it really helps who experiencing nausea. Afterward, this nausea will wane and mescaline will take you on a hallucinogenic journey similar to tryptamine entheogen such as psilocybin. That's why it really helps.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu