Turkey Double. Hunt Video.

180ls1

Nov 2, 2020
Poway
I just got back from a UT Turkey hunt with a buddy and some new friends. Needless to say, we had a blast...

Give these guys a like and subscribe if you can. They are salt of the earth small town pastors and put out a lot of bird hunting videos.

Nice dude! Just saw the YouTube post .was wondering if it was guided..dude did his homework for sure!! I'm headed out in the morning for #3..wish me luck..only loners where im at...and they have been persecuted all season..uggh!!

Reactions: 180ls1
Nice dude! Just saw the YouTube post .was wondering if it was guided..dude did his homework for sure!! I'm headed out in the morning for #3..wish me luck..only loners where im at...and they have been persecuted all season..uggh!!

The other guy who killed is my buddy and the two brothers are just two killers that love sharing the sport and helping people out. Young @ilovesprig's.

If you can believe it, it was everyone's first time there..... no joke. They smashed one in the AM. I got off the plane drove there and then we got these two later that day. Quickest hunt I've ever been on, wasn't gonna pass that up.

Fantastic!!!!! Out for one last yardbird in the morning my self..might be tuff...but it's happening.

Congrats Adam....Take 'em anyway you can get 'em....Looked like a damn fun hunt................. :clap:

Congrats Adam....Take 'em anyway you can get 'em....Looked like a damn fun hunt................. :clap:

Amen.

I learned that lesson the hard way. I hunted Barbary sheep in NM once. On the drive in there were 30 crossing the road. My dad and I thought nothing of it. As we checked in with the rancher he yelled at us saying he had never seen them do that in the 20+ years he has lived there. Wouldn't you know it, we tore off back after them and hunted hard for the next 5 days without seeing another one....

Yup .they ain't glued to the pasture...thats for sure. .pretty much goes for all large mammals...they gonna be where there at...or gonna be where you find um..., you snooze...you lose ..least thats what Grandpa Hatchet use to say..and that old man killed A lot of shit . Shout out..

Reactions: 180ls1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu