Turkey Hunting Welcomes Bud Light Drinker......lol

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Had this guy (?) come in today...1st thing he does is jump on the jake decoy...He kept looking around to see if anyone was watching...Gave him a pass (He's actually an old guy with a stubby beard, but great spurs)...He's got Otto-Matic's name written all over him in a week or so... ;)

IMG_0219 - Copy.JPGIMG_0217 - Copy.JPGIMG_0204 - Copy.JPG

Spurs!!! I likey, no pass.

Cant be a tranny with the actual junk to prove it.

And they dont get to stand on the decoy. Thats asking for it. Thwack!!!!

Years ago while helping my stepson get his first decoyed turkey we watched a boss hen come into the decoy hen and talk to it and then get mad and beat the crap out if the decoy with her wings when it did not respond to her.

Fred,

I've had that happen a number of times...Hens have a pecking, the same as toms...She strutted and put on quite a show for this youth hunter.

011.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu