Turkey Loads & Patterns

I was at Fine Firearms in La Mesa last week and they had Hevi-shot turkey loads in stock......

I am assuming the answer is NO well not NO but F NO! Can you use the copper plated stuff in California or does it need to be no lead at all? I am preparing for my trip out there and I got a little sticker shock.

Real good deal on the low recoil non lead loads from Rogers.....Federal Heavyweights (pretty much the same as Hevi-Shot).....Two for the price of one......:blush:

http://rogerssportinggoods.us1.list...2752caa78715c1d554&id=e29e90d66d&e=55dc814a2f

Got' em

2 for 1...thanks again Steve...

cedf758e887f977a624267bf2e904ffa.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu