Turner 5 spot mountain bike

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
20170330_150030.jpg Got a new ride so i am letting the best bike i have ever owned go.
Turner 5 spot Large frame. XTR cranks, Thompson stem and post, Marzocchi Z1 FR, hayes brakes , new maxxis tires, Sram xo shifters and rear derailer, xt front. Bike works great just rode it on Monday! one of the best suspension designs ever!
700obo

Last edited:
What did you replace it with? I bought a Yeti SB6 recently, only had hardtails prior.

Intense carbine 29......

Dang I'm in the market for a bike right now what is the least you would take for it? Trades ?

bike is sold!!!!!! sorry got ride of it on a ride today. @baboltin just missed it but i wasn't going to come off that price much. it was a pretty good deal

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu