umarex air rifles

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
does any body have one of these air rifles or know some one that does, I looking for a new rifle. The website has an impressive video on them. My RWS has gone to shi--- will not shoot with any accuracy thanks

I too owned a Diana RWS (.22).......It was stolen, then recovered, but it was thrashed when I got it back......Sent it to RWS and it came back as good as new......No cost other than shipping.

Some Umarex guns are on the lower end of performance and may not last long with continued use. Some of the newer nitro/gas ram guns are a bit more suitable for durability as long as they aren't dry fired. If your stuck on Umarex products this may be what your looking for.http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Umarex_Octane_Air_Rifle_Combo_Gas_Piston/3098 Higher quality piston guns usually start near $400/ The tx200 and hw97 are both top notch and worth every penny.

Some Umarex guns are on the lower end of performance and may not last long with continued use. Some of the newer nitro/gas ram guns are a bit more suitable for durability as long as they aren't dry fired. If your stuck on Umarex products this may be what your looking for.http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Umarex_Octane_Air_Rifle_Combo_Gas_Piston/3098 Higher quality piston guns usually start near $400/ The tx200 and hw97 are both top notch and worth every penny.

I just saw the umarex nd a video on the internet and they talk a good game but you never know

do you mean this
Warranty Claims

UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS:
Call Umarex USA at (479) 646-4210, ext. 7. If it is determined a return is necessary, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number. Write this number boldly on the box. Include your name, address, phone number and original receipt with the product. (no hand written receipt) Return prepaid to:

Umarex USA
Attn: Service Dept
7700 Chad Colley Boulevard
FORT SMITH, AR 72916

do you mean this
Warranty Claims

UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS:
Call Umarex USA at (479) 646-4210, ext. 7. If it is determined a return is necessary, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number. Write this number boldly on the box. Include your name, address, phone number and original receipt with the product. (no hand written receipt) Return prepaid to:

Umarex USA
Attn: Service Dept
7700 Chad Colley Boulevard
FORT SMITH, AR 72916

thanks for the info, Umarex is the reason I posted about one of their air rifles, I will get it sent if I don't decide to buy a another one

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu