Vandenberg Air Force base

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
Does anyone have any experience out there??

If I can get the time off work I’ll be leaving Sunday.

A zone opener is the 8th.

That's a tuff one...military base...AZone. 110 degrees ..and archery
..uggh..good luck buddy
.I'll be in AZone starting August 11th for 4 weeks...already have diarrhea and a rash..

Reactions: aeverett152
Copy...have you looked at there website thoroughly? Tons of rules and regulations and also who is and who is not allowed to hunt the base...Big bucks on that base and hogs...use to work for an outfitter in that area back in late 90s early 2000s..man I'm old..

Reactions: 180ls1
@HATCHET1 That’s what I thought as well then my buddy told me I can go with him. As long as you have a military sponsor you can hunt the base, I filled out the online paper work my buddy filled out the proper paper work on his end, Iv Ben vetted and cleared and bought my hunting permit yesterday so i should be good to go.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Prolly be aight then .I think the sponser thing works for sure...it's not like ligget where any one can go..good luck dude..get on the high ground..and shank one!!!

Hell ya.. archery AZone is where it's at!!

Screenshot_20230422-203428.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stikbrandon
Those were the days....old Longfellow got shanked in the throat....

Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu