Wanted Hog hunt guide

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
So I want to take three of my customers on a hog hunt. I called Neil he is booked until June I would like to get out hopefully before May if possible. Does anyone have any recomendations? Since I am paying I would like to keep the hunts around $600 so Tejon and some of the more high class places are little over my budget. They will need to accomadate 4 hunters. I put a call into hogs wild already. Does anyone have some recomendations for me? Also I dont want to go to a petting zoo.

Dang. I was hoping to use up my last 2014-15 pig tag w Neil before the end of June.

NBK said:
Give Frank a call over at the "Jack Ranch". He has a good operation and the pig hunting is excellent.

http://www.jackranchwildpighunts.com

Called him really cool guy but he is booked until October. I found a guy All season Outfiters he can get us in on a Wed-Fri hunt in April. Still working out the details, excited to get my first pig. Going to put those Barnes 162 grains that I got from you to the test.

I ran into the same problem last year and used the guys on this link near King City. We had a great hunt!

Attachments

• Hunt guides business card.jpg
    Hunt guides business card.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 52
Tejon is about $625 a person or so if you get 8 hunters on a mgmt hunt. My buddy just got a nice hog in Feb.
3 of 8 got theirs and I think 1 or 2 misses. Put an add out on here and maybe other sites like Jesses or CalGuns and see if you can get 4 more. I know their standard pig hunt is closer to a G. Might be worth the attempt if nothing else comes up.

Call Tom Willoughby.

One web site had him at $500 - I've heard he may be up to $600 now (when I started he was $400/pig)

Everyone in your party (unless they are completely incapable of making a shot) will get their pig.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu