Was out poking around my Deer area and ran across this little guy

Boudroux

Jan 26, 2013
130 gr 270 win puts a big hole in a small animal. Found this guy out in the D12 area while I was poking around looking for deer. He stood there looking at me long enough to dig my rifle out of the truck, load it and get the job done. I was surprised by how long it stayed put.

YWAsdXd.jpg

Saw a couple today out D-12 way today as well......They didn't hold still for the camera though...... ;)

Coyote or fox? I hope to take out as many coyotes as possible. They owe me 3 cats and who knows how many fawns+Turkeys+rabbits they've taken out of my pot.

Lol. Stupid is as stupid does. Scratch that one off the gene pool.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu