Waterfowl Chaca

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
IMG_0470.JPG great recipe for waterfowl. I had 6 adults and 4 kids eat it this morning and every person liked it. I had enough left over to vac seal a lb or so and freeze for next time.

• 1 can beef broth
  • 2-4 lbs water fowl breasts I used two snow geese and two widgeon they can still be frozen
  • 1 can diced tomatoes
  • 2 bells peppers cut into 1/2x2 strips I use different colors for variety
  • 1/2 sweet onion cut into strips
  • 1/2 cup Worcester or Soy sauce
  • Can of mild diced chiles
  • Diced Jalapeños according to how hot you want it
  • A lot of cracked salt and pepper
  • Tablespoon cracked garlic
  • 1/2 cup orange juice not necessary but I like adding citrus of some sort
Place all of this in the crockpot the night before I use frozen breast so it takes longer to cook and the next morning you will have shredded machaca that tastes great on a tortilla with eggs and beans. You will need to strain out all the liquid before serving. This is stuff would also be great with out eggs if you wanted more of a shredded beef type burrito or taco for lunch or dinner.

IMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu