Waterfowling/Calling Class 2015

Aw Man...so sorry I missed this, I just started waterfowling last year and I wish I could have been there to get all the great info and pick some brains. Unfortunately my profession limits my time off and I have a crazy unpredictable schedule...Sprigs if you happen to host another event like this I just may call off work due to duck fever lol...hopefully you guys will have another session later on cuz I would really like to know how the draws and applications work...so much to know but eager as always, well I am glad y'all had a blast.

Ricky12ga said:
Aw Man...so sorry I missed this, I just started waterfowling last year and I wish I could have been there to get all the great info and pick some brains. Unfortunately my profession limits my time off and I have a crazy unpredictable schedule...Sprigs if you happen to host another event like this I just may call off work due to duck fever lol...hopefully you guys will have another session later on cuz I would really like to know how the draws and applications work...so much to know but eager as always, well I am glad y'all had a blast.

Ricky,

The main thing is to read the regulations thoroughly and know your ducks........Ask lots of questions.......I have pictures of many of the situations or birds you may come across (see know your Ducks 1-3).

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu