Well looky Here!

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Had to get out of the house (prepping for the party).....So, I decided to take a run up to the mountains and check out turkeys and a couple of trail cams.....And what do i see right off the bat.....Big old lion.....And I mean big.....Compare to the deer.

Also, some pretty good number of birds, but not nearly as good as I'd hoped.....It's very, very dry in the east county.

ps.....Whacked some squirrels too.

.220.JPG 353.JPG 005.JPG 028.JPG 032.JPG

Holy jumbo kitty Batman! Steve why are you surveiling a paved street and someone’s side yard? Or is that your house?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu