What an Afternoon!

What a difference a couple of days make.....Last night I saw a grand total of 2 bucks.....A little forky and a spike at dark-thirty....Maybe 9 does on the entire ranch.....Lots of week-end noise and people.

Barona bucks.....That's awesome you have permish to hunt Barona Indian Res.....I had a friend that hunted there for turkeys.....Said he always saw good deer.

What a difference a couple of days make.....Last night I saw a grand total of 2 bucks.....A little forky and a spike at dark-thirty....Maybe 9 does on the entire ranch.....Lots of week-end noise and people.

Barona bucks.....That's awesome you have permish to hunt Barona Indian Res.....I had a friend that hunted there for turkeys.....Said he always saw good deer.
Great report

Nice Steve! In that 3rd photo, are they sizing each other up????

Yep Sean.....They're snorting and wheezing at each other too.

ps.....From today.....There are 4 bucks in this pic.....Not including this guy.....Lots of competition for the does.

.082.JPG 079.JPG

Got mine 2 Nov at 3,800ft and he was definitely dogging a doe and neck looked thick!

IMO earlier than that last several years. Hope something is still happening after the A22 season opens again!

Look at all those great deer! Interesting about the altitude difference.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu