What is a good range finder around $250?

Capt.bones

Sep 15, 2015
San Diego, CA
Soooo. I posted a thread in the classifieds about anyone having a range finder and a few people were generous enough to reply with offers, but I think I should have asked first... What is a good range finder. I'm shooting no further than 300-400 yards. I do like the vortex 1000. $300 is a lot after gathering camo, boots, ammo, tuning my gun up, binos, and other knick knack gear for my first deer outing. Is there a decent begginers range finder for around $200 to $250. Thanks to you guys that replayed to a premature question in the classifieds lol. This site is great.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu