Who is ready to get in mountain shape?

Jdrivsd619

Train Hard. Hunt Harder.
Feb 6, 2015
Jamul
Whats up guys,

I live in Jamul and am fortunate enough to live on the Mtn McGinty wild life reserve. I am looking to see if anyone one is interested in meeting up and climbing it with me. I normally run it but I want to start doing loaded pack hikes. Also if anyone is just looking to get into shape or get out and move the body let me know, Im always trying to stay active and shoot.

Reactions: Goyaałé
Hey man, I'm down to hike and get in shape for the season. I work in El Cajon during the week and would be down to go in the afternoon or on weekends.

Tybo16 said:
Hey man, I'm down to hike and get in shape for the season. I work in El Cajon during the week and would be down to go in the afternoon or on weekends.

For Sure man shoot me a txt (619)405-5802 and anyone else who is interested in crushing a mountain and getting in shape shoot me txt or phone call.

Reactions: Goyaałé
I'll keep your info too. Have a busy summer planned but wouldn't mind putting in some work. I'm trying to exercise and keep in shape during the week, but we all know it's much different hauling a pack uphill.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

dano626 said:
I'll keep your info too. Have a busy summer planned but wouldn't mind putting in some work. I'm trying to exercise and keep in shape during the week, but we all know it's much different hauling a pack uphill.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Do it brother!! Im a college student on summer vacation so I have time between work days! I have yet to climb with a weighted pack since I have been getting over a head cold.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu