Wild Pig Hunt in King City, CA with SMC Williams Guide Service

Trigger

Nov 12, 2013
The boys had a successful wild pig hunt in King City, CA last weekend. We used Sam McGuire of SMC Williams Guide Service. Pigs were hard to find with huge amounts of water and food everywhere due to heavy rains this year. The area is an absolute carpet of green right now. We used spot and stalk, then killed them near their beds. My boar went down while running down hill with one round from my 338 WM. The guides did the heavy lifting, finding the pigs then hauling them out for us. We hunted several private ranches and made great memories. Dryer weather next month with barley fields ready to pop with grain will make finding pigs easier in the future. If it sound like I'm bragging about these guys-I AM! They worked every minute to make our hunt successful-sun up to sundown. This is my second hunt with them with more to come.

Trigger
Erik boar.JPG T boar.JPG

Attachments

• Sam's card.pdf
    340.7 KB · Views: 23

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu