Wister Wed.

Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
Had a great hunt with my cousin at Wister today. I use to hunt Wister quite a bit in the past but have not in 10 years or so. I contacted ilovesprig and he helped with blind selection and even took me right to the parking spot. Could not ask for a better blind. We couldn't hit s!$t. We should have been done by 8:00 if we were on it!

Overall was an awesome trip and was good to get a newbie out.

Thanks Steve.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 131
looks like a great hunt and some strong shooting was had. ive been wanting to get out to wister for a while. ive hunted upland in wister in the off season and ducks in private ponds up north but not at wister i would not know where to start.

Good work Brian.........Glad you guys had a good shoot........My pleasure helping out a fellow SCH'er......... :D

We did well as well......... ;)

ps.....Beautiful morning eh?

Attachments

• IMG_9899.JPG
    IMG_9899.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9906.JPG
    IMG_9906.JPG
    525.3 KB · Views: 18

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu