Wister Yesterday...1-14-15

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
My old buddy Bill got his 1st res for Wister yesterday. Not a real good number, but we were lucky enough to get a spot that can be good at times.....This time it was.....Nice mixed bag of birds (limits) and for Bill his 1st honker in the valley.....Single that I actually only heard in the distance. Once I put a visual on him, I hit him pretty good. Then finished him with the comeback as he crossed our pond.....He center punched Bill at 15 yds.

A few pix............. :D

Attachments

• DSCF0326.JPG
    DSCF0326.JPG
    517.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF0331.JPG
    DSCF0331.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0332.JPG
    DSCF0332.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
For the love of God, where is the stink ;D. Sorry, couldn't help myself 8)

Seeing more honky tonks on reports out of W, cool beans!

I'm bummed, had some good fog during the week and I'm strapped to the damn desk.

Dang Mike,

I'd shoot 'em, if I'd ever seen some......Dog has to eat too......Spoonies are the closest I'm coming to some stink......lol!

ps.......The retired life is awesome.......Just couldn't help myself........ ;D

Attachments

• IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    644.3 KB · Views: 25
Retired....what does that word mean?? I figure 20 years before I retire....BAH!!!

Spoonies die before stink! I humbly say I think I've killed 5 tang this year, that's 4 more than my last 5 seasons combined. I think they seeked revenge on me, as I almost chipped a tooth eating one of them!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu