WOW, they let anyone in here

KID CREOLE

Aug 29, 2014
Trig turned me onto this site earlier today. Great looking site, real easy to use!!!!

I recognize some OLD names here and a entire batch of new ones too.

Anyways, I hunt doves a lil, maybe a duck here and there but I spend every other minute possible chasing the white devils

Attachments

• 2013SNOWS1.jpg
    2013SNOWS1.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 103
  • canada2013.4.jpg
    canada2013.4.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 18
Stefan,

Always great talking shop with you.........You've got me pumped to shoot the white devils in Canada this year (great pile pix).......Moving 50 dozen to Canada in a couple of weeks...... ;)

Talk or see you next week.

Welcome to SCH KC. Great pics...love hunting those snows!

KID CREOLE said:
Trig turned me onto this site earlier today. Great looking site, real easy to use

Finally someone who appreciates my hard work keeping this place Clean.

Forum Janitor said:
KID CREOLE said:
Trig turned me onto this site earlier today. Great looking site, real easy to use

Finally someone who appreciates my hard work keeping this place Clean.

All in a days work as the forum janitor!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu