WTB green head gear honker decoys

fishingkid

Feb 29, 2012
i am looking for feeder green head gear honker decoys with flocked heads and motion stakes.

I have about six dozen big foot decoys in various positions I'd like to sell. I'll throw in the trailer to haul them for free.
I think we talked last year if I recall correctly wasn't what I was looking for I'm looking for a dozen feeder honkers that I can store in bags. Preferably the ghg with flocked heads and motion stakes. If I recall correctly you had a trailer full of the big foots I'd like to try find them used if I can as I only use them few hunts a season. I picked up a mixed 6 pack of the ghg used with a bag last year thought I'd throw up a post see if anyone has any sitting around.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu