WTB Mosin in SD ~ $150

SurfNHuntSD

Looking for a Mosin Nagant around $150 or less preferably in the San Diego area, but will travel to south OC, south Riverside county, or the Rancho Cucamonga area. Yes, I regularly check Calguns as well, but haven't seen any on there lately in my price range. Doesn't need to be a collector's item, hex receiver, numbers matching, etc., I'm just looking for a decent shooter, something to tink around with at the range. I don't mind if it's been counterbored, as long as the barrel is in good shape. Ideally, I'm looking for the guy who bought one a few years back for $75 at Big 5 and it's sitting in your safe taking up room...

Thanks,
Jason

Looking for a Mosin Nagant around $150 or less preferably in the San Diego area, but will travel to south OC, south Riverside county, or the Rancho Cucamonga area. Yes, I regularly check Calguns as well, but haven't seen any on there lately in my price range. Doesn't need to be a collector's item, hex receiver, numbers matching, etc., I'm just looking for a decent shooter, something to tink around with at the range. I don't mind if it's been counterbored, as long as the barrel is in good shape. Ideally, I'm looking for the guy who bought one a few years back for $75 at Big 5 and it's sitting in your safe taking up room...

Thanks,
Jason
Did you find a Mosin Nagant yet?

Yea I'd like to tinker with it, but not too much. No plans for a sporterized stock, counterboring or even a scope really.. just range/desert fun. Heck, I haven't even shot the thing yet. I've so far only had time to check the headspace and adjust the firing pin so it won't blow up on me when I do get around to shooting it.

Back