[wtb] rifle Scopes vortex or Leopold

InDeepShip

Nov 7, 2021
Looking to get a rifle scope for my new Tikka 7mm mag

Looking for a razor or vx5
If anyone has some glass they are looking to get rid of I'd love to see some pics

I have a Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42 (RZR-1572) with an HSR-4 Reticle. It is the lightest 3-15 made. It was mounted on a rifle and never used. Have everything/box etc. $600

vortex.jpgs-ym30y0sjo2.png

Reactions: ilovesprig
I have a Zeiss V4 Conquest 4-16x44 ZMOA reticle that I bought earlier this year that is just sitting around. I would part with it for $700.

Can't go wrong with either the VX5HD or Razor LHT (or LH), both great scopes.

I have a banner strait 4.. it works!!..I really do ..but I'd go with a LP for sure...have a few of those also....good shit .

Yea i have a family friend that knows a guy that can get me a Razor HD LHT 3-15x42 for a pretty significant discount on a new scope so I'm taking that. Should be nice on the Tikka t3x Superlite I'm picking up from Fine Firearms on Friday.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu