Wth is this.......things left in your pack that.....

MJB

Should not have been!

So tomorrow morning is the opener for D16. Of course I didn't empty my pack from last year until the day before the opener.
I'll have to get a picture when I get home something black didn't stink......definitely organic and rotting.

Good luck tomorrow!

I got pulled into secondary by tsa cause there was something in my carry on that was suspicious. Real serious dude asked me if I had anything to say. I was dumbfounded. He proceeded to open my carry on which happens to be my day pack I use when I actually hunt, searches...now my curiosity is piqued...I have no clue what it could be cause surely I checked every pocket before I packed a change of clothes in there for my 1 day "trip". Well, it was my sternum spreader that was in its case. He pulled it out, looked puzzled, I busted up laughing and told him what it was. He had a horrified look and said have a nice day.

Other than that, year old snickers is usually what I find in a pack...when I actually hunt.

My son liked collecting rocks and he was putting the ones he liked in my fishing backpack, I carried around 5 pounds of rocks for years.
Haha I love the random "special" rocks my boys squirrel away places.

They're just random 3/4" gravel from the property btw. Good times

Like C.D. I also used my day pack on a trip. After checking it carefully I thought it was good to go when I decided to turn it upside down and shake it to get the dirt out of it and ammo started falling on the floor. It would've been hard to explain to tsa what they were doing in my pack!!!

Left a snickers bar and an energy drink in my yetti from last season with melted ice water. Was in there for about 9 months all hot summer. It was a sight to see and still trying to get the smell back to normal smh

Went stream fishing one time, and put my limit in a small igloo cooler as it was easy to cary. Got home late, and being dog tired, I figured the fish would be fine till the next day. The next day I was up early with a bunch of things to do and completely forgot about the fish. FIVE days later I noticed the cooler sitting outside, and before I even thought about the time that had passed, I opened it... it wasn’t pretty... I told a buddy that came over I’d give him ten bucks to clean the fish I had caught since I was busy working on a car. That reaction was PRICELESS!!

Take your cooler to a diy car wash and flood the cooler with the degreaser. Scrub let sit for awhile then repeat. It took me once and the cooler was gtg
Left a snickers bar and an energy drink in my yetti from last season with melted ice water. Was in there for about 9 months all hot summer. It was a sight to see and still trying to get the smell back to normal smh

Back