Wyoming teaser

Great hunt Don! Nice to see that amazing long range rig being put to work!

Yeah don get that story up don't leave us hanging on that.........thanks for the liver

MJB said:
Yeah don get that story up don't leave us hanging on that.........thanks for the liver
You're welcome my friend. Gotta keep your dogs happy, as both they and you are quite the resource for this community ;)
Still cleaning my gear and catching up on posts. Went 5 for 5 in CO (first season bull elk), will start another thread.

The mount is done. Great memories... I won't get to Wyoming this fall so this will have to tide me over till I can get back there in 2017.
d04f061897f2e61eff6e0f6387930dc1.jpg
0725a9d97aa0a2304389e5a6f879a8a3.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu