Yard Pimp down! #2

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
Worked all night and was home at 4:30am, dog had a vet appointment at 8am so not much sleep was had, dropped the pup off and was home by 9:30 and decided to Hit the hills. After a good phone call to clear some air and Karen by my side, I was feeling good. I was walking In by 11am, Got to my perch and Hit the bugle tube for the shock gobble, nothing…. Started moving in to the sage purring and clucking, let the slate rip a few minutes later and KAAAAA KAAAHHHHHHH, to my left 9 o’clock, little sexy talk on the slate and Karen was itching to Gobble, moved In 15 yards and hit the slate once more, KAAAAA KAAAAHHHHH straight ahead, needed to make a move and sit down because this birds Cork Screw finna get him in Truble if I play my cards rite!

I sit down and start purring with some clucks, KAAAAAA KAAAHHHHH 20 yards behind me, this red head put the slip on Karen and it pissed her off, I spun quietly, Karen was steady, started clucking with the diaphragm, sure enough KAAAAA KAAAAAHHHHH at 10 yards, the red head appears and I start to sit up, he gobbles one last time and Karen has had enough KAAAAAAPOOOOWWWWW!!

I thought I missed but then I remembered Karen’s a mean Bitch!

#3 needs a Paint Brush

@HATCHET1 @ilovesprig

IMG_8202.jpeg

I love Karen ..I'm going for #3 next week..Inch or better..damn I drive a lot. ..

Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu