Yellow Lab For Sale

SgtLoco

Nov 5, 2014
I have a 3 1/2 year old AKC Yellow Lab Female that has been spade that I need to get rid of. I have not taken her hunting but she comes from a Champion Line in Minnesota and will retrieve decoys all day long and loves to swim. She is house broken and kennel trained. Unfortunately we are traveling to much and she could use a good home and would love to hunt.

Attachments

• IMAG0561.jpg
    IMAG0561.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
I don't know but I could take her out and try if your interested. I will tell you that when I take her to the dog park she does not care about the other dog if I am throwing a decoy for her...she has amazing ball drive. She is also very intelligent, we have about 10 toys for her and you can ask for them by name and she will find them and bring them to you.

Here is a better photo.....I was trying to get her to pose with a throwing decoy but she kept dropping it want me to throw it!

Attachments

• IMAG1117.jpg
    IMAG1117.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
Don't take her out and just start shooting over or you will more than likely gun shy the dog. There is a specific method to gun breaking a dog and if not done properly you run a very good chance of ruining her.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu