You want to shoot accurately........grab that Red Ryder!

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
If you don't already shoot a Red Ryder BB gun you're not doing it right.
Best practice for mechanics I do it daily.
Easy backyard shooting, teaches, mount, breathing, tringer squeeze, target acquisition, shooting moving targets and Kentucky windage
Basically everything you need to shoot accurately shotgun or rifle.

Please take this seriously and do it everyday it works.

I've said this many times, with hunting season coming up it's always a good reminder so you do your part for the animal your hunting.

In fact I got to order more bb's....... Hope there's not a shortage I haven't even looked.

If you don't already shoot a Red Ryder BB gun you're not doing it right.
Best practice for mechanics I do it daily.
Easy backyard shooting, teaches, mount, breathing, tringer squeeze, target acquisition, shooting moving targets and Kentucky windage
Basically everything you need to shoot accurately shotgun or rifle.

Please take this seriously and do it everyday it works.

I've said this many times, with hunting season coming up it's always a good reminder so you do your part for the animal your hunting.

In fact I got to order more bb's....... Hope there's not a shortage I haven't even looked.
I shoot .17 and .22 pellet guns. Same idea.

Mark,

I totally agree...I shoot scoped guns all summer to have a better feel of looking thru a scope when big game season starts...Shooting at ground squirrel sized animals makes a deer look like an elephant...Trigger pull seems to be the biggest factor in rifles for me...I always dry fire my deer rifles a couple of times before using after using another rifle like my .17's...Aim small, miss small

ps...BB's are really available at Wally World.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu