Zone D14-D19 scouting

Westside

Feb 25, 2013
hello, my name is Ignacio, im looking for someone to go out scouting in zone D-14 and D19 areas for deer/bear. hit me up if you are down.

haha well yes, in the zone d19 area i know a lot of area where i have taken several deer but im looking for some new places because a lot of hunters have been starting to hunt where i usually had my spots but oh well, now i have to find some new areas.. as for d14, i have never hunted there before and im willing to give it a shot this year.

well from san diego to Big bear/ San Jacinto area is about 1.5 hours, thats exlcuding the climb up. Ill be going often to Big Bear area scouting for new areas to hunt, away from the crowds. Ill be rolling up in my jeep this week for next week. let me know if you are interested

what part of d19 do you hunt I have been out scouting for deer in that zone?

I will be hunting d 19 this year me and my buddy I have been out scouting .I saw one nice 3x3 and a few does last time I went out .I am also looking for new spots off the road . I think no road less hunters.

Westside said:
well from san diego to Big bear/ San Jacinto area is about 1.5 hours, thats exlcuding the climb up. Ill be going often to Big Bear area scouting for new areas to hunt, away from the crowds. Ill be rolling up in my jeep this week for next week. let me know if you are interested

LOL its a zoo of people up there come deer season!!! I hunt up there all the time and I will not hunt on a weekend up there to many people!

I stopped hunting up there some years ago ... To many people shooting at sounds and brush moving.. Hunt week days only...

I'll be up in D-14 during archery for my first hunt ever. We think we found a decent spot but we won't really know until we get up there and season is open. I heard the big bear and arrowhead areas are really busy. Hopefully mid week will be okay and I'm hoping not many people know about where we're headed (unlikely)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu