1000 Acre Riverfront Hunting Property - Childress, TX

Cole11

Aug 10, 2020
My family has an excellent hunting/recreational/ranching property for sale in Texas. We are willing to sell it in a 260 acre tract and a 740 acre tract if requested by the buyer. Pictures and a detailed description can be found on Zillow at the following link:

Been on the market for 463 days , they may be willing to negotiate , or that explaines why Cole11 is joining random out of state outdoor sites throwing Sh.. on the wall to see what sticks.

It appears that Cole11 has joined the forum just to advertise his Texas hunting properties. @Forum Janitor, is this acceptable behavior?
My family also leases the property out for hunting, but it is currently under a hunting lease for the current season (otherwise I would advertise it for lease). We actually have hunters from California who hunt it right now.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu