2 for 1 special...

The ever elusive two point. Fine work! Thought maybe I was seeing double there for a second.

Reactions: HATCHET1
No boys..no story. Just murder for hire..just doing what i do best which is just stand there and do absolutely nothing. And yes..truck is always close when im standing there...boys all tagged out on the opener...they wont hunt again until November where they will be killing large mule deer and bull elk in the red state of AZ..our motherland..i love AZ..#3 might pull a second CA tag..he likes to kill alot of stuff...natural born killer if you will.

Must be nice to be a killer for hire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not as nice as one would think it would be....them boys are in for many years of blood letting and hunter management...im tapping out soon..real soon... gonna chill with Larry.

Reactions: Kellendv
Not as nice as one would think it would be....them boys are in for many years of blood letting and hunter management...im tapping out soon..real soon... gonna chill with Larry.

Just remember you didn't stop hunting cuz you got old, you got old cuz you stopped hunting.......

Question for you guys, would you guys say those deer at 2 to 3 years old? I look at the nose and I just don't see the big rounded Roman nose I would indicate older age

Question for you guys, would you guys say those deer at 2 to 3 years old? I look at the nose and I just don't see the big rounded Roman nose I would indicate older age
Thats because you have no idea what your looking at....roman nose?? So cal?? Hillarious.....no offense NEW GUY...but i guess i get it...new..

Grrr. Damn pro hunters.
Gj.Mr.
public hunters dont have a chance.
Roper....i hate private land and guys with keys...and yes my friend...they really dont.....that being said...the first 20 or so bucks i ever had the pleasure of dispatching in CA were on public land..those were the days!! Damn kids of mine are spoiled rotten i tell ya!!! Hope they remember me some day...im hoping.

Thats because you have no idea what your looking at....roman nose?? So cal?? Hillarious.....no offense NEW GUY...but i guess i get it...new..

Well help my undrestand with mule deer. Im just asking a question NOT putting down your kill.

So how old do you think them deer are?

Their not mule deer, not my kills...and old enough when paid guys are on the clock......while most folks dream of shooting the ancient warrior that actually survives to 4- 5... reality is most are shot in the 1.5- 3 range....they dont last long on the 2 acres..best they step on and srep off quick for their own safety. ..do have some slutty girl deer that just keep pumping um out though year after year...ho's if you will.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu