2 spots open for a 2-day out of Seaforth Landing (So Cal) Oct 7-9

ke1234567

Jul 24, 2018
Santa Clarita, CA
PM me if interested and details, $655/person includes food. Possible fuel surcharge but won't know until that day. Does NOT include tip and fish cleaning. Booze/snacks extra. Leaves Friday night, back Sunday night. Targeting everything.

Would need to venmo half now and half day of trip;

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
976 report Ocean odyssey 2 dat limits of yellow fin tuna. No mention of size, which generally means footballs up to 30 pounds.

ke1234567

Jul 24, 2018
Santa Clarita, CA
spots filled. Yeah last year we limited on schools of YFT up to about 25 lbs. But most were 15-20. The year before I had my 230 BFT, three 50# YFT, a bunch of YT and bonito, and a portion of a mako that the deckhand caught. epic trip and never know what's going to happen

Reactions: duck-boy

duck-boy

Nov 25, 2015
Good luck! I'm leaving on the 10th for a 2 day, couldn't swing back to back trips unfortunately. I was up for it but my other half not so much. Let us know how you do.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu