2010 Laguna Hunt , Missed Bow Shot

i saw the squach at 2:43

prove me wrong

lol I did not see the squash but a lot of deer end up missing after the shot.
LOL sorry abot that Gundog, what had happen 3 doe were walking down the hill, it's hard to tell from the video
I was watching them except they went on my right side, (Blind Side)
so I was trying to find them. but when I stood up they heard me. they bounce back from were
they started from, 50 yard shot but there was a lot of obstacles as you can see..

Thanks for sharing Lee, cool vid. Not sure if dates are correct on the vid but in 2010 I had zero deer under my belt, I was only hunting upland and small game in the IV.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Thanks for sharing Lee, cool vid. Not sure if dates are correct on the vid but in 2010 I had zero deer under my belt, I was only hunting upland and small game in the IV.

Thanks Rick
All though I shot a traditional bow when I was young, My partners were avid bow hunters and I was basically started as a rookie at 55 years old, so late bloomer with bow hunting.
I have one deer only with bow hunting under my belt, LOL A+ for effort, but D for success, Laguna has a lot of pressure, so the deer are very wary and sketish, I would probably do better
up north or out of state. funny my first and only kill was with a long bow at forty yards. Instinctive shot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu