2020 Plaster city 1000 Invitational-March 8th

Way too much fun...the company doesn't get much better. We need to head back down there within the next 30 days. And for the record. @Aeon's rig doesn't count. It is like shooting in a video game.

Pretty much the rest of us all had regular simple ordinary hunting guns...
@Aeon what's the rig look like?img_52ebf69fe8b00.jpg

Reactions: TRICER
I can’t really describe what it looks like kind of a cross between star wars and mad max. but it sounds like lead hitting steel at will that’s for sure.

Way too much fun...the company doesn't get much better. We need to head back down there within the next 30 days. And for the record. @Aeon's rig doesn't count. It is like shooting in a video game.

Pretty much the rest of us all had regular simple ordinary hunting guns...

I wasn’t scared

Well the Plaster City went down today 25mph wind and all. The winner would have been @Aeon or @NBK but it turns out after the instant replay neither of them can be trusted to call their hits. So the cup has to go to @Lungpopper for the cold bore 1000yard 23mph crosswind hit.

Definitely worth mentioning was @BBH hammering the 1k gong like it was nothing. The boys were very impressive as well both hitting the deer target at 500yards first shot. They are really coming along, animals will not be safe over the next couple years as they continue to develop their skills.

As for me well I made some great breakfast and lunch, even though I forgot the buns. I had a blast hanging out with like minded people and doing what we love. At some point I need to build something to compete with @Aeon awesome rig.
Now I will go about cleaning the dirt and sand from everything I brought down there. I look forward to the next shoot, hopefully with much more favorable conditions.
I was the one who left the buns in Lakeside, but I remembered to bring Ammo!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu