2020 Whitetail extravaganza - LIVE HUNT

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
What could be more patriotic than a Whitetail deer hunt during the election. I'm heading out the door with a bow, a few arrows, 3 deer tags and a 12 pack of the local brew... Nebraska here I come... I told my family I should be home sometime around the 15th... stand by for updates. Ed F20201030_134030.jpg

Disappointed in the quality and especially the quantity of beers making the trip...hoping you do better on the beers in Nebraska...i have no doubt whitey is going to take a beating..im expecting early pics to my phone please....i see a big one in your future. FINISH!!!

I got to my buddys house late afternoon yesterday... took 24 hours with about a 3 hr break trying to get a nap in. I slept 10 1/2 hours and this morning we drove out to another friends property. This year he told us that we can shoot any buck or doe we wanted. In the past the giants and up and comings were off limits... there's some giants here. I just started my evening sit... Ed F

20201101_131152.jpg

Favorite light beer ! Can’t beat that some Busch latte, and hunting!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu