2022 AZ Mulebuck extravaganza!!!

.....as the sun was rising in the east...a certain peace came over us...I then heard my "guide" say...it's gonna be a good morning...no sooner did those words come out of his mouth .. I just happened to catch a flicker on the horizon while looking thru the swaros...the sun glare was ominous....I had to stay in the glass...and then ... The Palo Verde bush started to shake on the horizon...as if something was trying to push it's way thru..first a doe..then another doe...then a fawn.....and then..........to be continued...

Reactions: Stikbrandon
....so..2 of the boys drew any buck tags this year..meaning mule or coues..where we hunt it's a crap shoot...I digress...as we sat patiently waiting for the deer to funnel thru...I hear a faint whisper from our "guide"... buck.....at that very moment ..I thought hmmm.... day one.. morning one
..2.5 days of hunting...will we be halfway done this quick?? Will this actually happen so I can get back in time Sunday afternoon to watch Jimmy G and the 9ers beat the shit outta the chargers?? I' mean..the important stuff that's going thru my mind at this moment in time..... mentally exhausted just thinking about it......to be continued...

Reactions: JakeSCH and TRICER
Our guide....worm out from the hard work....

Screenshot_20221112-094307.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TRICER
Changing his name to Jack London! These posts are incredible I fully encourage this for the duration of the hunt. When it comes to the money shot start with the hoof.
Got you buddy...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112-040700.png
    Screenshot_20221112-040700.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
Nah...it's hoove rash..some insist on packing out the whole legs...live and learn...I hate touching any part of them..

Oh sweet Jesus..tag 2 was filled tonight....I'm still in shock.
..stand by 16ers...I will say that #2..Steve's favorite..was the shooter...and Oh my...what a shooter.....I want one...

We've waited long enough fellas....we're on the brown tonight....#2 and 3 have scored.... Miss that #1...he coming back for coues in December...I digress...enjoy the money shots...I sure do.... I've got pics for days from this hunt...just blessed I guess....WOWZA!!! These Dudes FINISH!!!!

.Screenshot_20221112-193824.pngScreenshot_20221111-125353.png

I think it's the high dollar camo that really sets these guys apart ..next level type shit...and stevo..I agree....#2 gets my vote this trip for favorite boy....he throat patched old grey face at 285yds...KAPOOW!!! Good night nurse!! His last breathing moment on god's green earth!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221113-062709.png
    Screenshot_20221113-062709.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu